Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What People Are Saying ....

... About the FITI Lilii Styling Iron!! 

The FITI Lilii Tourmaline Ceramic Digital Styling Iron is relatively new to our shelves, but it is quickly becoming one of our best-selling flat irons. The reviews keep pouring in and they are overwhelmingly positive! Customers are pleased with how quickly the iron heats up, its functional design, reasonable price and its effectiveness in eliminating frizz. This professional iron has 6 temperature settings and plates designed with the most advanced Korean Ceramic Heating Technology. We could list all of its features but, instead, we'll let the reviews speak for themselves ~

Nancy from Calgary, AB wrote: "This is my first flat iron purchased from FITI and all I can say is, I LOVE it and wish I had known of this company earlier. I have spent hundreds of dollars in my local stores and salons, and none of them come close to FITI's performance."

Lissa from Surrey, BC wrote: "FITI Lilii is one of the most effective hair styling tools I have ever used."

Victoria from Whistler, BC wrote: "Great quality, simple button control and functional design."

And, last but not least, we just received this review from Maya in Toronto ...
"This is the third or fourth flat iron I've owned, and it's by far the best one. I had seen a more expensive brand over the summer, at a kiosk at the mall, which seemed to work well but the high price and the pressure sales tactics turned me off. It was also a brand I had never heard of, and so I was concerned about the quality and also how would I return it if I wasn't happy with it? The kiosk might be gone the next day ... So I did some research online ... I saw that this one was rated really high, and it goes up to 450 degrees which was the temp I wanted. I love that it heats up so fast, and now instead of close to twenty minutes to flat iron my hair it takes 10 minutes, tops ..."
You can read Maya's full review, and other reviews posted by our customers, here. There are 32 customers reviews posted so far, and 29 of those reviews rated the FITI Lilii as a five star iron! It received a four star rating from the other 3 reviews.

Have you tried the new FITI Lilii styling iron? If so, be sure to let us know what you think by posting your own review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and leave feedback.